IH Interiors is looking for an experienced project manager to join its team in our Bristol Studio.
Are you a super organised and motivated project manager?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to become part of a growing design studio.
Key responsibilities include:
* Creating estimates and managing project budgets
* Project managing residential interior design from conception to completion
* Creating and maintaining worksheets for manufacture for every bespoke item and product specifications
* Answering manufacturing & design program queries and problem-solving
* Establishing and maintaining client relationships
Key attributes include:
* Two years experience in a project management role
* Ability to manage a large number of projects at the same time
* Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Positive and energetic outlook
* Previous experience in a similar industry is preferable but not essential
We are offering:
* A part-time role (potentially turning into full-time in 6-8 months depending on utilisation)
* Salary up to £25k pro-rata, depending on relevant experience
* 22 days holiday per year, excluding bank holidays pro rata
* Company pension scheme
Please your CVs to email@example.com
(put job title in the subject line)