Our client is seeking a Mid-Weight Interior Designer to join their growing team based in West London. You will be working across all stages of the design process and as such will need prior experience in an all-rounder role covering both interior design and FF&E. The role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis with immediate start available.
As specialists in high-end interior design across the residential, commercial, and hospitality sectors, the business can offer a range of services to their clients. From FF&E Procurement through to full turn-key solutions. The role will be varied and cover all aspects of design, from concept through to completion, working as a team and taking responsibility for some parts of projects as well. You will be joining a small, professional, and experienced team that take pride in delivering a first-class service to their clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work across all stages of the design process
- To produce and assist the team with technical drawings such as floor plans, elevations, and joinery detailing
- FF&E specification and procurement
- Oversee on-site installations and snagging
- Liaise directly with clients
- Assist with concept development and take the creative lead on some projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years industry experience, ideally gained by working on high-end London-based residential projects
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, SketchUp InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience using Esti software
- On-site and installation experience
- Experience managing/mentoring junior members of a team.
What you get back
- Salary £32,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Joining a fun, social, and growing team
- Flexible and remote working.