A combination of structural engineering and the latest in construction technology puts this company ahead of the curve in terms of opportunity and career development. Seeking to expand their international existing team, this firm are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician seeking to grow and develop in a fast-moving environment.
The company has operations throughout the UK and they have a consistent stream of work ahead of them. They work predominantly with the manufacturing arena as well as pharmaceutical companies who enjoy their efficiency of work and their expert knowledge. Due to increased demand, the team are seeking an additional Architectural Technician to add experience and knowledge to the group.
– You will be accountable to produce drawings/designs for a range of projects.
– Liaise with clients and contractors on projects to ensure the design process is carried out to all requirements
– Performs design/drafting assignments, requiring an advanced working knowledge of design/drafting standards, practices and techniques.
– Works collaboratively in a team environment with other Technicians and Architects with minimal supervision.
– Actively promotes and contributes to the successful completion of projects from initial concept, through the planning process to implementation.
– Assumes responsibility and meets or exceeds deliverable deadlines for own portion of the project scope, schedule and budget.
– Confidence and accuracy using AutoCAD and use of Revit.
– You will be working as part of a team and therefore a good teamwork ethic is essential.
– You will be a qualified Architectural Technician with ideally 5-15 years experience.
– Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit and have a good understanding of BIM.
– Strong and clear communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with clients
– Ability to work as part of a team.
– Exhibits planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure on multiple project deadlines.
– Demonstrate the ability to see a project through to completion.
– Existing experience in Ireland would be an advantage but not essential.
– Must be an EU citizen