1. Tell us a little bit about you and Inna Hart Interiors?
Interior Design Studio, creating contemporary interiors in Bristol and South West. Myself, Inna Hart, lead designer, working on predominantly residential projects. We cover all aspects of renovations – design & project management of the build, supporting our clients every step of the way.
2. The Future of Interior Design: How do you see this year progressing for the A&D industry?
The interior design area is gaining more and more recognition within the construction industry. IH Interiors is very focused on design and sustainability – we try to source sustainably and make new connections with suppliers and manufacturers that have a low carbon footprint more than ever! We source locally and strive to use more raw materials. Our style reflects better quality elements of the design with that in mind.
3. Inna, how do you know when interior design is “good”?
“Good” interior design is timeless, sustainable, durable, and reflects most if not all aspects of the client’s brief. Beautiful interiors are not just pretty to look at, functionality and durability aspects must be considered.
4. If you had £10,000 to spend on a piece of furniture/accessory/art/decor item, what would it be and why?
Sofa – seating is the best piece of furniture you can (and should) really invest in.
5. What are your signature projects? Could you give us an example?
IH Interiors Studio – in general, it’s always the latest completed project.
6. And finally what do you believe your clients like most about working with Inna Hart Interiors?
The attention to every detail and making sure everything in their given brief is considered in the design. We also know the aspect of project management is also very important for the client – the delivery of the project in other words.
For more information about Inna’s Hart projects and contact details please visit her MyDesignHub profile: https://mydesignhub.com/member/inna/